NORTH COUNTRY FAIR

Nothing to do with Charlize Theron or Bob Dylan.

Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

Keep on Truckin'.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Don't Shoot The Messenger

I spent most of Wednesday in the Sun, poring over defeatist novels in a white bikini and sunglasses. When I finally gave way to the goosebumps (about 5pm) I fled indoors to find I had missed not one, but four MSN conversations. And as I clicked on each, boy did I feel loved.

Jo: Georgie???!!?

Cat: Oi, Miss Harris, you there?

Lotte: Yo Ho Bag!

Sam: Where the fuck are you, you rotten slaaaaaaaag?!

4 Comments:

Blogger lucygribbel01170550 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Georgina said...

What?! You're telling me I just wasted the last two and a half years of my life in this inbred town?!

MA in 2 weeks. Loving it.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Not fair. At all. How come I am only one year younger and on my first year of my Bachellor Degree? Was that formulated weird? Weirdly? Maybe this is why?

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Roo said...

Yo G!

To continue the Abuse-George game, you suck and you're freakishly tall!

Good luck dude, hope to see you this summer when you're around Jo's :)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home