NORTH COUNTRY FAIR

Nothing to do with Charlize Theron or Bob Dylan.

Name:
Location: Norwich, United Kingdom

Keep on Truckin'.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Too Much Andy Caine

It's been raining a lot here over the last couple of days. Those of you currently trying to sell cars in the Seventh Circle of Dante's Inferno (a.k.a. Perth, Western Australia) may wheeze in anger at my ungratefulness for living in a climate where clothes are not your enemy, but having been showered in Norfolk sludge by a speeding No.28 bus, from my trainers to my beret, I was wanting a piece of that gas-oven sunshine for myself. Plus the letterbox came off in my hands this morning, and I was feeling cursed.

Last night I had a dream that I drove to the Hook of Holland from Amsterdam in the back-seat of Nina's car while her boyfriend Anthony ranted in the passenger seat about how inconvenient it was to have to detour to Ang Lee's house to pick up his son, Maddox Jolie, and their ginger cat, who both needed a lift to the Ferry Port. Not accustomed to such hallucinatory visions I consulted my trusty Dream Dictionary.

Diagnosis: Oscars Goggle-eyes due to over-exposure, esp. Jake Gyllenhaal in a chequered shirt and Michelle Williams' dress. But mostly Jake Gyllenhaal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home